Check out this awesome video one of our supporters put together to nominate NVF Founder & President Shad Meshad for the Everyday Hero Award at the The Hero Network. Check out their Facebook page.
Thank you to Herb and Jan Masi for nominating Shad!
The Everyday Heroes Contest is Sponsored by The Hero Network
(From their Facebook Page) The Hero Network was created for people to acknowledge the “Everyday Hero”, who can be someone who performs selfless acts, gives unconditionally, is caring, helpful, compassionate, loving and is generous in spirit and their actions.
There are so many inspiring people in this world who are “Everyday Heroes”, dedicated to making a difference in an individual’s life, their community and/or the world. For example, “Everyday Heroes” may help children, homeless people, disabled veterans, animals, seniors, the environment and many more important causes. The “Everyday Hero” could be someone in law enforcement, a teacher, coach, friend, relative, medical provider, care taker, neighbor, co-worker, mentor at work/school/church or anyone who is your “Everyday Hero”!
We are providing our Facebook community with the opportunity to nominate someone who they feel is an “Everyday Hero”, who will become part of our Hero Network Family and have a chance to be selected as the Hero Network Winner.
1. Nominee (Everyday Hero) must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Nominator must be at least 13 years of age.
3. All entries by the Nominator must be submitted on the “Hero Network” FB page between September 15, 2016 through October 31, 2016. All entries must include the following information. Simply provide the following information in the “Status” section directly below the cover photo. Once you complete it, it will automatically move to the “Visitor Posts” Section.
o Nominator’s name and city/state where you reside.
o Tell us about your Nominee (Everyday Hero), include his/her name, city/state where he/she resides, why he/she deserves to win this contest and we strongly encourage for you to submit a self-made informal video about the Nominee (Everyday Hero) of up to 2 minutes with your FB submission.
4. Hero Network will select the winner of the Hero Network Contest.
5. Nominator and Nominee agree that all FB submissions and videos will become the property of the Hero Network.
6. Nominator and Nominee agree to a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
7. Nominator and Nominee acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
8. Hero Network reserves the right to remove any inappropriate, offensive or graphic posts/nominations.
9. Each Nominator may nominate up to three (3) different Nominees (Everyday Heroes).
You can be a part of our mission to help Veterans by making a tax-deductible donation!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG AND NEWS!
The worst part of war should not be coming home.