The National Veterans Foundation presents with Happy Joe a Veteran WP Bootcamp on September 18
WP BootCamp Las Vegas is an amazing one day workshop that will teach you how to build an incredible business or career in the web technology industry with WordPress! Attendees will receive valuable advice and training, as well as have the opportunity to network with other professionals in the industry.
- DATE: September 18th, 2015
- LOCATION: Innevation Center, Las Vegas NV
- TIME: 9 am – 4 pm
- LIMITED SEATING: 60
- PRICE: Tickets are $20 each. 30 free tickets for military veterans. See below.
- LUNCH AND DRINKS INCLUDED
- EVERY ONE WELCOME TO ATTEND THIS WORDPRESS BOOTCAMP!
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
There are thousands of companies searching for skilled and qualified people right now, but the list of candidates is small. Businesses are fighting for great talent and they will pay well to get it! Whether you want to launch an agency, be a freelancing professional. or join forces with an existing team, the opportunities to make great living are unlimited — especially for military veterans and their families.
If you’ve ever thought about the following, then you need to be at WP BootCamp Las Vegas:
- I want to launch a home based business that’s profitable, sustainable, and flexible for my lifestyle.
- I want a long-term career that pays well and provides me with amazing benefits.
- I want to take my existing WordPress or web tech business to the next level.
- I want learn about WordPress and the many opportunities available in this industry.
- I need to find valuable work opportunities after my military service is over.
WP BootCamp Las Vegas is perfect for people new to the idea of web tech to seasoned professionals. We welcome anyone to attend our training whether you are military or not.
Join us to learn from some of the best WordPress entrepreneurs and experts in the industry.
You can be a part of our mission to help Veterans by making a tax-deductible donation!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG AND NEWS!
The worst part of war should not be coming home.