Soldiers’ Angels is a national charity providing aid, comfort, and resources to the military, veterans, and their families.
What We Do
Thousands of Soldiers’ Angels ‘Angel’ volunteers work to assist veterans, wounded, deployed personnel, and their families in a variety of unique and effective ways. “May No Soldier Go Unloved” encapsulates the motivation behind Soldiers’ Angels.
- The largest volunteer network of any charity of its kind in the country
- Provided over $205M in aid to military and veteran families since 2003
- Holds the highest level of recognition from the world’s largest source of nonprofit information, the Platinum Seal of Transparency from GuideStar
- Earned the highest possible rating (four stars) with Charity Navigator, the nation’s most-utilized charity evaluator
- Maintains an efficiency rating of 96%, which is substantially above that of the average nonprofit organization
- Fully Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Named as one of the top rated charities in America for the past 8 years by Great Nonprofits
- In 2020, responded to the COVID Pandemic by providing support to deployed, veterans, VA Hospital Staff, and activated Guard and Reserve units with: 456,721 snack and hygiene items, 413,124 bottles of hand sanitizer, and 17,269 face masks.
- Served over 40,300 veterans with food assistance in 2020
- Provided support to 767,245 service members, veterans and family members in 2020
- Sent over 937,735 care packages to combat deployed service members over the last 18 years
Programs and Services
Soldiers’ Angels offers “boots on the ground” and “virtual” programs and services. This allows the organization to best serve our military families and veterans while also ensuring we fully utilize the resources of our dedicated volunteers.
Soldiers’ Angels operates 12 virtual teams, where volunteers from all over the country and even internationally can participate in supporting US military and US veterans. Our “virtual” teams include:
- Deployed Adoptions Team
- Ladies of Liberty Team
- Angel Bakers Team
- Chaplain Support Team
- Letter Writing Team
- Special Operations Forces Team
- Baby Brigade Team
- Women of Valor Team
- Living Legends Team
- Cards Plus Team
- Sewing & Crafting Team • Adopt-A-Family Team
Soldiers’ Angels staff and volunteers work tirelessly to provide aid and comfort support to military families and veterans. Most of this work is directed towards the VA Medical Centers and homeless veterans. Our services include:
- Patient Visits
- Hygiene Kits
- Box Lunches/Cafeteria Gift Cards
- Transportation Services
- Monthly Food Distributions
- Homeless Veteran Housing Packs
- Stand Down Support (homeless veterans) Valor IT
For further information, contact:
2895 NE Loop 410, Suite 107 • San Antonio, TX 78218 210-629-0020 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can be a part of our mission to help Veterans by making a tax-deductible donation!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG AND NEWS!
The worst part of war should not be coming home.