Training and Jobs for Veterans
Airstreams Renewables, Inc. is a great renewable energy training company in Tehachapi, California. They are training veterans and assisting them high demand jobs with there many industry partnerships. Airstreams students are successfully going into good paying jobs within 60 days all across the country. Also, because they are approved to accept VA education benefit for tuition, the training is even more accessible to men and women who have served in the military. For those veterans who do not have qualifying tuition assistance, Airstreams partners with a number of grant providers to help make this opportunity accessible to all veterans.
Jobs their program trains Veterans for include communication tower technicians and wind turbine technicians.
“I’ve visited Airstream’s campus. I’ve and met with their team,” said NVF President and Founder Shad Meshad. “More than any company I’ve seen recently, Airstreams helps veterans get good paying jobs. This is crucial. Because employment and mission is essential to every Veteran’s successful transition to civilian life.”
Credentials for Veteran Training
- Airstream is approved to accept VA education benefits from Veterans for their training.
- A Marine, David Schulgen, founded the company and is passionate about helping veterans.
- G.I. Jobs lists Airstream as a “Military Friendly” training program.
- The company gained credibility and was approved by the DoD to offer its program on three active duty army bases; Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA, Fort Bliss, TX, Fort Irwin, CA
- The company has trained over 2000 former service members in their Renewable Energy and Communications Tower Technician Program.
Letter of Commendation
In addition, Airstreams recently received a letter of commendation from Senator Diane Feinstein. She wrote, “I am pleased to hear that your business trains individuals to become wind turbine technicians and cellular communication climbers, and that you have also hired a number of veterans. I am proud that you are playing a part in helping California continue to be one of America’s leading wind energy markets.”
In conclusion, the National Veterans Foundation wholeheartedly endorses Airstreams as a job training program for veterans. Check out their website for more information on becoming an Airstreams student.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG AND NEWS!
THE MAD MAN FILM!
The worst part of war should not be coming home.